Scheme About :
State Insurance and Provident Fund (SIPF) It was mainly established to provide economic and social security to the government employees of the state. This scheme came into operation from 1 January 1954. Since then the scheme was re-implemented with some amendments from 1 April 1998.
इस लेख को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए आप विजिट करें ।
Friends, if seen mainly, the returns of this scheme are highest. The main reason behind this happening is the lack of middlemen. The amount of your deduction goes directly to the government. Due to which the cost of implementation reduces.
Who will be eligible for this scheme :
- Every person appointed under Rajasthan Service Rules who is appointed to any post permanently or temporarily by the Zilla Parishad, Panchayat Samiti or organization. Will be eligible for this scheme.
- Employees appointed on or after January 20, 2006 will not be eligible for this scheme for 2 years from the date of their appointment.
- All India Service employees appointed in Rajasthan cadre can also opt for this scheme.
- Some important points related to the scheme:-
- As per order dated 10.05.2004, the rate of interest has been reduced from 9.5% to 8.5%.
- In case of delay in payment of excess premium received as per para 1 and 2 of sub-rule 1 of rule 22 of Insurance Rules 1998, payment will be made at the rate of 12% till 31.03.2002. After this, payment will be made at the rate of 9.5% from 01.04.2002. After this, payment will be calculated at the rate of 8.5% from 10.05.2004.
- According to Part (1) of Sub-rule (1) of Rule No. 11 of Rajasthan Government Employees Insurance Rules, 1998, the premium rates are revised at regular intervals.
- According to an order dated 14.03.2020, the rates effective from 01.04.2020 will be as follows.
SIPF premium rates :-
Rates Effected from march 2020 :
|Pay Matrix level||Monthly|
|Upto 22000 /-||800 |
|1200 /-||2200 /-|
|22001 /- to 28500 /-||1200 /-||2200 /-||3000 /-|
|28501 /- to 46500 /-||2200 /-||3000 /-||5000 /-|
|46501 /- to 72000 /-||3000 /-||5000 /-||7000 /-|
|Above 72000 /-||5000 /-||7000 /-||–|
Important note :
If you want to know about si loan, then you should visit our article.