Rajshree scheme was announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister in the budget announcement of 2016-17. Its objective was to develop a positive attitude towards the girl child in the state. This also included improving health and educational standards.
The Chief Minister herself was a woman. Due to this, his attention was specially on the girl child. The declining sex ratio of the state is also a matter of concern. Rajshree Yojana.
Therefore, for the purpose of giving place to the girl child, girls born on or after June 01, 2016 will be eligible. Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 50,000 is given to the girl child.
Objectives of Rajshree Scheme :-
- To create a positive environment towards ‘Girl Birth’ in the State.
- Ensuring holistic development of the girl child.
- To prevent gender discrimination in the upbringing of girl child.
- Preventing gender discrimination in education and health care.
- Ensuring better education and health for the girl child.
- To reduce maternal mortality by promoting institutional delivery.
- Reducing the girl child mortality rate.
- To improve the declining child sex ratio.
- Ensuring enrollment and stay of girls in schools.
- To provide equal rights to the girl child in the society.
Benefits of Rajshree Scheme :-
Fifty thousand rupees will be provided to the girl child in total six installments. The chart is given below to explain better –
- Girl child born on or after 1st June 2016.
- Girl child whose parents are Aadhar card or Bhamashah card holder.
- If the beneficiary does not have Aadhar or Bhamashah card while taking the benefit of the first installment. Then the benefit of the first installment will be given on the basis of institutional delivery. Before availing the second installment, a copy of Aadhar or Bhamashah card will have to be provided.
- The benefit of the scheme is payable to the native patients of Rajasthan. Maternities whose institutional delivery took place outside the state. Received the benefits of Janani Suraksha Yojana. On production of the live birth certificate of the girl child, the benefit of the scheme will be payable from the Government Medical Institute having jurisdiction over the original residence. The benefits of the scheme will not be payable to the out-of-state maternity.
- The benefit of the first and second installment will be payable to all the girls born out of institutional deliveries.
- The benefit of the third and subsequent installments will be limited to a maximum of two surviving children in a family. Apart from the first two installments, the benefit of other installments will be payable to those girls. In whose family the number of surviving children does not exceed two. It will be mandatory for parents to submit self declaration.
- If such girl child of the parents dies. Who has been given the benefit of one or two installments. The number of dead girl child will be reduced from the total surviving children of such parents. If one more girl child is born to such parents. She will be eligible for scheme benefits.
- The benefit of the third and subsequent installments will be up to a maximum of two surviving children.
- For the first installment, it will be necessary to take birth in private medical institutions authorized for institutional delivery by the State and Medical and Health Department of the state.
- To take advantage of the second installment, it will be payable on uploading the Maternal-Child Health Card/Mamata Card issued by the Medical and Health Department as proof of vaccination.
- The benefit of the first and second installment will be given to the girl child by the Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department as per the presently operated Shubh Laxmi Yojana.
- To get the due amount after taking admission in the third installment i.e. the girl’s first class, apply online in the prescribed format by the mother, father or guardian of the girl child through E-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / other available options. Will happen.
- Along with the application, a copy of Matri-Shishu Suraksha Card (MCP Card), proof of admission in the school, copy of self-declaration regarding two children will also have to be uploaded.
- For the scheme, each girl child will be given a unique ID at the time of birth. nor. Will be given.
- There will be no need to apply separately for the first and second installments.
Required Documents :
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- residential proof
- Birth certificate of a female child
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement