Topic In This Article
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is a board of education for school level education in the Rajasthan State. RBSE (Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education) is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan. RBSE headquarters in ajmer. Board is responsible for amenable and development of secondary education in Rajasthan state. BSER was set up in the 1957 and constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. This Board was first set up in Jaipur on 4th Dec, 1957. It was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. In the year 1973 it began functioning in its present structure campus with an enchanting dignity of its own with all amenities.
Go To : Official Website
The BSER has been constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. The set up is as Bellow :
|2.||Ex-Officio Members, Including Vice Chairman||7|
|4.||Nominated members by the state government||17|
|5.||Nominated members by the speaker legislative assembly||2|
- The Chairman is nominated by the State Government.
- Director, Secondary Education is Vice- Chairman and Ex-officio member of the Board.
- Tenure of the Board is three years.
- Secretary of the Board is appointed by the State Government.
- The work of the Board is transacted by employees and officers as per rules prescribed by the Board.
As per data available on the official website, a total of 25,642 schools are registered with RBSE at Secondary (Class X) level and 9,241 schools at Senior Secondary (Class XII) level. It may be noted that the data mentioned above is as per the records of year 2013-14.
Check BSER Examination Result 2021 :-
RBSE Recognition format :
|1.||Form for getting provisional recognition for Government Secondary Schools||Click Here|
|2.||Form for getting provisional recognition for Non Government Secondary Schools||Click Here|
|3.||Form for getting provisional recognition for Government Senior Secondary Schools||Click Here|
|4.||Form for getting provisional recognition for Non Government Senior Secondary Schools||Click Here|
|5.||Form for getting permanent recognition for all Schools||Click Here|
- Upgradation is done by Government tentative subject to fulfillment of norms prescribed by the Board.
- Board manages inspections to ascertain real conditions.
- Recommendation of the inspecting teams are screened and finalized by statuary committee known as recognition committee.
- Apex body (Board) finalizes recommendations of recognition committee
- Temporary recognition granted for 3 years with specific relaxation of 2 years.
- Periodic inspection in 5 years is obligatory.
- Conditions for recognition are regulated by rules framed by the Board.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education conducted many exams for Class X and XII students. Different exams that are conducted by RBSE include:
|1||Class 9th Vocational Examination|
|2||Praveshika Pariksha (Class 10th) (Sanskrit Shiksha)|
|3||Secondary School and Vocational Examination (Class 10th)|
|4||Class 11th Vocational Examination|
|5||Varishtha Upadhayay Pariksha (Class 12th) (Sanskrit Shiksha)|
|6||Senior Secondary Examination (Class 12th) (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)|
|7||National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)|
|8||State Talent Search Examination (STSE) Regular|
|9||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination of Teacher (REET)|
Also Read :
- Meena Manch – Formation in School
- Transport Vouchar Scheme – Government of Rajasthan
- Scholarship – Government of Rajasthan