Balika Vivah Uphar Yojana (Girl Gift Scheme) : All Guideline :- Girl gift scheme has been started to celebrate the marriage of daughters of all categories of employees working in the education department. Under this, a gift of ₹ 11000 / – is presented on the daughter’s marriage.
इसी post को हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए आगे दिए गए लिंक पर click करें – Click Here
To apply for this scheme, the personnel of the education department, after getting their application form certified by the office president (Principal / Principal), through Mr. District Education Officer, Headquarters or Mr. Chief Block Education Officer, Chairman Beneficial Fund, Secondary Education Department, Directorate Bikaner has to be dispatched.
Read Also :
- Double Work Allowance Rule : The Benefits Of Doing Double Work
- Youth and Eco Club: House Based Youth & Eco Club Guidelines 2019-20
- How to verify SMC / SDMC bank account number for Gyan Sankalp Portal at Shala Darpan
Under the Beneficial Fund, Secondary Education and Elementary Education Rajasthan Bikaner provides an amount of ₹ 11000 / – to each applicant as a gift for the marriage of the daughter of all categories of officers and employees working in the State Service of the Education Department. While completing the application form, the personnel and forwarding officers should keep in mind the following points. Only then complete the next process.
Some Points Related This Scheme :-
- From 2018-19, the benefit of the scheme will be given only to the regular grantee employees of the beneficial fund.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only once in the entire service period.
- All columns must be filled up by attaching the prescribed form.
- The benefit of the scheme will be payable only to 500 people every financial year.
- It will be necessary to attach a copy of the certificate of class 10th or age mentioned by the Girls’ Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Ajmer, or the age mentioned.
- Being under 18 years of age will not benefit the scheme, ie child marriage should not take place.
- Application will be made within 2 months of the scheduled date of marriage.
- The entire information mentioned in the application form will have to be submitted only after correct entry.
- The scheme amount will be disbursed through the bank account of the employee i.e. no cash benefit will be payable.